Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Quazas!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
- this Quazas website and any other linked website including any of its microsites or subsites (collectively, “NEWGRASS LIMITED(QUAZAS) Owned Websites”). Our webpages are the property of NEWGRASS LIMITED(QUAZAS), its affiliates and/or its licensors;
- Other electronic, in-person, hard copy written or other means by which you may provide us with information, such as by requesting a quote for or other information about our products, purchasing products from Quazas, by participating in any of promotional offers or redeeming a Quazas-related offer, by registering, attending and/or communicating with us at trade shows, meetings, conferences or events, by applying for employment, by presenting products for service, and/or by registering your orders.
The Site may contain links to other third-party websites or applications. Please be aware that these websites and applications may collect information about you. These websites and applications may have their own privacy notices or policies. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website and application that you use.
To the extent any linked websites or applications you visit are not owned or operated by QUAZAS, please be aware that we are not responsible or liable for the websites’ or applications’ content, any use of the websites or applications, or the privacy and security practices and policies of those websites or applications.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following data about you. Please note that we may combine personal data collected about you from one source with personal data that we have collected about you from other sources.
- Personal data provided voluntarily including account registration and interactions (I.e reviews, order registration,feedback, comments, testimonials)We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you register for an account on our Site (including signing up as a user, or to our Seller Portal, Vendor Portal or Affiliate Program). This personal data may include your name, email address, other contact details, login/account information, business information, marketing preferences and other information you may provide as part of your account profile.
QUAZAS also collect personal data you provide to us when you post a testimonial, feedback, review or comment including on our products (including, but not limited to, b2b platform advert, inquiries by e-mail,classifieds market place comments,whatsapp chat,livechat). This personal data may include your name and contact information, photos that you choose to upload and other personal data you may choose to provide as part of your post. We do not access photos on your device or cameras unless you allow us to do so. If you do allow us, you can manage your photos and camera settings at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Please note that personal data that you choose to post in a testimonial, feedback, review or comment may be read, collected and used by anyone. Therefore, please do not post anything you do not wish to be accessed by others.
- Correspondence - We collect personal data where you contact us or we contact you, and we will typically keep a record of such correspondence. This personal data may include your name and contact information, account information, your order information, your queries, and other personal data you may choose to provide to us.
- Purchase order and transaction Information - We collect personal data when you place an order and transact with QUAZAS (including delivery information and managing returns), when you submit forms for Tax/Vat exemptions, rebates, the QUAZAS Marketplace Guarantee,when you transact on our Marketplace platform. This personal data may include biographical information, contact information, delivery information such as shipping address, telephone number, and payment and invoicing information, such as your bank account/card number, billing address, bank card expiration date, and bank card security code.
- Enrollment in Quazas Programs - We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for programs offered by us, including, but not limited to, the Quazas Subscription Program and Quazas Points and Rewards Program, and when you verify your order details by our coupon codes for various Quazas Programs and discounts. This personal data may include your name, email address, other contact details, login/account information, business information, marketing preferences and other information you may provide.
- Credit and anti-fraud information - We may collect personal data relating to your financial situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities provided to us by you or third parties, including information which establishes your identity (such as driving licenses, passports and utility bills), information about transactions, credit ratings from credit reference agencies, fraud, offenses, and suspicious transactions, where your details are included.
- Survey and contest/promotional information - We collect personal data where you complete surveys that we may use for research purposes, and where you choose to enter into contests/promotion that we run. This personal data may include your name and contact information and other personal data you may choose to provide us.
- Information stored on a Device - We may access data and other information associated with other files stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or any other device (referred to collectively as a “Device”) such as IP address, domain name, browser version and operating system, traffic data, weblogs, and other communication data, and device identifiers. We may also collect photos, videos, Touch ID and Face ID login abilities and session IDs for third-party service providers such as payment providers (“Device Information”). To the extent required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent prior to collecting Device Information. Please note that we may associate Device Information with your account. In addition, we may associate a Device with your account. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you
- Location Information - With your permission, which you may provide when you access our webpages,we may collect information about the general location of a Device.
The Site is intended for use by adults only. Quazas does not sell products intended for purchase by children and does not therefore knowingly or intentionally collect personal data from children. Youth-oriented products are sold for purchase by adults only. Please only use this Site if you are aged 18 or over.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
QUAZAS uses collected information (both Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information) to provide you with the goods, services, quotes and/or other information that you request, and also to help us better understand the needs and interests of consumers so that we may more closely meet your needs.
For example, we may use Personally Identifiable Information to help you complete a transaction or order with us, to respond to your inquiries and requests, to provide and update you on our customer services and support, to notify you of promotional or special offers, to communicate with you about our products and services, to allow you to participate in an interactive feature, to invite you to participate in surveys about our products and/or services, to send you information our products, services, promotions, events and service advisories, to suggest how to more effectively use your purchased products, to post reviews or comments that you have submitted to Quazas, and/or to help us determine other Quazas products, services or information that may be of interest to you “Your Privacy Preferences Regarding Personally Identifiable Information-Opting In/Out” regarding communications to you). Personally Identifiable Information in the form of credit/debit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND REASONS
- comply with any law, subpoena, regulation or court order;
- respond to requests from governmental authorities; and/or
- help prevent fraud or to protect the safety, rights, property or security of Quazas as well as that of third parties.
Links to Non-Quazas Owned Sites
Some Quazas Owned pages include, display and/or host social media buttons, links and other features (collectively, “Social Media Buttons”) that allow you to share your online activities (including but not limited to on Quazas Owned Websites) on third party social media networks such as, for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and others (each, a “Social Media Platform”). If you are logged into one of your Social Media Platform accounts when you visit our Website, the Social Media Platform may receive information about your visit to our Website. Your use of Social Media Platforms and your interactions with the Social Media Buttons from our Website are subject to and governed by the individual privacy policies of each respective Social Media Platform.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.